It allows the use of these photographs indicate as a source of origin: Equipos Nucleares S.A, S.M.E (Ensa).
- Ensa collaborates in an international project to study the behavior during transportation of spent fuel assemblies in its cask ENUN 32P 24/11/2017
- Ensa delivers 5 racks for the Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant in Finland 24/11/2017
- Ensa receives the design license of its ENUN 24P cask 24/11/2017
- Ensa continues its work within the COROMA project for the technological development of 4.0 Industry 24/11/2017
- Ensa completed the manufacture of the handling and up-ending crane for the ENUN 32P cask and sent successfully its first cask of this type to Almaraz NPP 24/11/2017