The Metrology Laboratory is accredited by ENAC as per ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
ENAC UNE-EN ISO-IEC 17025 22-LC10.014 for Calibrations PDF
- TECHNICAL ANNEX TO ACCREDITATION 22-LC10.014 PDF
It performs dimensional, pressure, vacuum, force, torque, temperature and electrical calibrations and mechanical tests. Following services are provided:
• Calibrations of any equipment for dimensional control.
• Automatic calibration of limit gauges for screw thread, plain gauges, etc.
• Verification of geometry and the machine tool positioning with laser interferometer.
• Calibrations of granite surface plates and accessories for flatness, straightness and alignment equipments.
• Calibrations of gage blocks class 0, 1 and 2.
• Verifications with coordinate measuring machine, the uncertainty measurement < 0.005 mm.
• Calibrations of special dimensional equipment up to 4 metres maximum.
• Hydraulic pressure gauge calibration up to 5.000 bars and neumatic up to 20 bars.
• Calibrations of vacuum equipment up to 0.0001 mbar.
• Verifications of safety valves, pressure recorder, pressure switch, etc.
• Verifications at site of pressure.
• Recording and monitoring of hydro tests.
• Calibrations of torque equipment from 0.2 N.m up to 10.000 N.m, torque wrench, torque multiplier, electric torque wrench and hydraulic torque wrench.
• Calibrations at site of torque equipment.
• Calibrations of thermocouple up to 1.000ºC.
• Calibrations of RTD, pyrometers, thermistors up to 500 ºC.
• Characterization and calibrations of temperature baths and furnaces.
• Verifications at site of temperature recorder, temperature simulators.
• Calibrations of voltmeters, amperimeters up to 8.5 digit number.
• Calibrations of welding devices up to 1.500 A.
• Calibrations of dynamometers and bolt tensioners up to 2000 kN.
• Calibrations of tensile test and extensometers.
• Calibrations at site of Charpy impact machine and Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers hardness equipment.
• Calibrations of weighing equipment.
• Verifications of explosimeters.
• Calibrations of densitometers and radiographic films.
• Calibrations of thickness and UT equipment.
• Verification of welding gas flowmeter.
• Calibration of special equipment (impact plastic Charpy machine, VICAT, etc.).
• Development of customised calibrations procedures.
Laboratorio de metrologia
Laboratory of Material Testing
The Laboratory of Material Testing is accredited by ENAC as per ISO/IEC 17025:2005 for the performance of tests of metallic materials and welding joints.
ENAC UNE-EN ISO-IEC 17025 942-LE 1853 for Metallic Materials Testing and Welding PDF
- TECHNICAL ANNEX TO ACCREDITATION 942-LE 1853 PDF
It provides following services:
• Tensile test at room and elevated temperature up to 550º C with a maximum load of 1.000 kN.
• Notched bar impact testing (Charpy) in accordance with EN and ASTM standard from -190º C up to 50ªC.
• Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers hardness tests with loads from 0,01 up to 30 kg.
• Drop weight tests (Pellini) up to 1.600 julius and temperatires from -190ºC up to 50ºC.
• Bending and flattening tests with loads up to 1.000 kN
• Optical microscopy up to 1.800 magnifications and stereoscopic microscopy up to 50 magnifications with image acquisition.
• Metalographic replicas on site.
• Corrosion tests.
• Quantitative metallographic with the Leica Application Suite (LAS) imaging software integrated in the MEF4M Leica microscope.
• Chemical test of the following materials: steel, foundry and niquel alloys thru emission optical spectrometry with fix and portable equipment.
• Carbon and sulfur determination with LECO and nitrógen with ELTRA.
• Water analysis: conductivity, pH, ionic chromatography (anions and cations), dissolved oxygen, silicon in water, dissolved solids, suspended solids, total solids and metallic ions with colorimeter.
• Dew point and oxygen determination in gas.
• Moisture determination in fluxes and covers.