Ensa is a public company 100% owned by Sociedad Española de Participaciones Industriales (SEPI). Its legal address is Edificio Genesis, Avenida de Burgos 8-B Planta nº17, 28036, Madrid (Spain), and is registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid in the volume 3153, part 3, book 2449, page 22,726, subpage 133. Ensa’s tax identification number (CIF) is A-28325520. The workshop, facilities and headquarters are located in Avenue Juan Carlos I, 8, 39600 Maliaño (Cantabria).
Ensa (Equipos Nucleares, S.A., S.M.E) is the owner of the domain www.ensa.es.
The objective of the present general conditions is to regulate access to, browsing within and use of this public website. The terms and conditions of the present Legal Warning may vary, for which reason we invite you to revise these terms when you next visit the website.
Contents and Links
The contents and services offered by www.ensa.es are periodically updated. Ensa reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify and add or remove contents to or from the site or its design.
All the information included in the website www.ensa.es is purely informative and is not official. Ensa accepts no responsibility for whatever damages might arise from the use of this information.
Unless otherwise indicated, Ensa is the owner of the intellectual property rights to the contents of this website.
This website makes available to the user a series of links that allow access to be gained to websites belonging to/managed by third parties. Ensa accepts no responsibility for the contents of these websites, for the operation of linked sites or for whatever damages might arise as a result of access to or use of them.
In compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) in force as from 25 May 2018, you are hereby informed that:
- The personal data provided by the user through the various resources available in the portal shall be processed confidentially, and shall be entered into the respective files the data controller of which is Equipos Nucleares, S.A., S.M.E. (ENSA).
- The data shall be processed solely and exclusively for the purpose for which it was provided.
- The user shall be the sole one responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided.
- ENSA shall at all times take the technical and organizational measures required in order to guarantee the security of said data, preventing the alteration or loss thereof or unauthorized access thereto.
- The user may, at any time, exercise the right to object, or the rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and portability and, in general, the right to consult all matters related to the processing of the user’s personal data by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail addressed to Equipos Nucleares, S.A., S.M.E., Avda. Juan Carlos I, nº 8, 39600 Maliaño (Cantabria). In both cases, a copy of your ID Card or other official document accrediting your identity must be attached.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction
The applicable law in the event of disputes or conflicts regarding the interpretation of the terms of this Legal Warning and any other issue relating to the services of the present website, shall be the Law of Spain.
Ensa has no control over who may access its website or where they may be located. For the resolution of any conflict that might arise as a result of a visit to the website or the use of its services, both
Ensa and the user agree to accept the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.